WE WANT YOU TO:
- Feel comfortable using our website
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain data
HOW THIS WORKS?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web Server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from:
- An IP Address, assigned to the computer which you use
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP Address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The type of computer you're using
- The type of web browser you're using
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU MIGHT BE ASKED TO SHARE WITH US?
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate Email Address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers), and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
WE MAY ALSO COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- About the pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
Note: You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information will be stored in archive of our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
The site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites which we do not own, manage or control.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
- Help us to provide you personalized features
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy where your contact details might be used
WHERE MY CONTACT DETAILS MIGHT BE USED?
WE USE CONTACT DETAILS INTERNALLY TO:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement.
- Contact you as a survey respondent.
- Notify you if you win any contest.
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
GENERALLY, WE USE ANONYMOUS TRAFFIC INFORMATION TO:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver you a better and more personalized service.
- Recognize your access privileges to our website.
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings.
- Help diagnose problems with our server.
- Administer our website.
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our website.
WITH WHOM WILL MY FINANCIAL INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction triggered by you. Your financial information is directly stored in the Payment Gateway servers owned by Banks using highest data security measures & as per PCI guidelines.
DO YOU SHARE MY DATA WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY?
WE DO NOT RENT, SELL OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WE WILL NOT DISCLOSE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES UNLESS:
- We have your permission.
- To provide products or services you've requested.
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO ME REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF MY INFORMATION?
- Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our site. However, we offer some services only to our registered visitors.
- You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
- Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, there by cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purpose, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for the purpose.
- You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require your acceptance of cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone to access some of our services.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and at any given time, your information is shared with respective personnel only on need-to-know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
HOW TO CORRECT/UPDATE INFORMATION PROVIDED?
To correct or update any information that you have provided our site allows you to make such a change online.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.